Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reflecting On Time

Hello Blog Family,

Since I wrote to you last, a lot has occurred in my life, that has caused much reflection.  And reflection is a good thing:).  I've been reminded recently, the idea of the illusion of time and how the past can hold us hostage and the future can be anything we desire.  However, allowing our memories of past failures or fear of risk control our future, can cause stagnation.  Robert Kennedy put it this way," Only those who dare to fail greatly, will ever achieve greatly."  My Dad use to say, "Show me a man who's never failed and I'll show you a man who's never done anything." Failures are only opportunities to learn.

But more importantly, while we are focused on what's behind us, striving to aquire things that will never define us, make us happy,  or preocupied with the future, the gift of the present moment is slipping away and passing us by.  Here is a short video, shared with me by my mentor, Dr. Robert Anthony, that's sure to cause some reflection.

Enjoy!!!
http://www.flickspire.com/m/LittleeInc/RaiseAgain

In Love and LIGHT,
Anthony

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

About Me

Anthony Chambers
View my complete profile

Followers