Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Power Up Your Faith & Take Charge Of Your Life!!!"

Hello Family,

I have shared with you, I have written a new book. However, since I last mentioned it, the title has changed. It's now titled, "Power Up Your Faith & Take Charge Of Your Life!!!" The Book Is filled with what I call, "Power Principles, That Work!"  It's my life's mission to help sooth your pain, release the hurts of the past and empower our earthly family to live happy and productive lives, by the bringing of  L.I.G.H.T.. Meaning to Live In God's Highest Thought.

In keeping with my mission, I look for material which is congruent with this purpose. The video below, crossed my desk today and I couldn't wait to share it with you. It flows so beautifully with the content of my new book, which will be available here, next month.

In Love & LIGHT,

Enjoy and Share:)

Anthony

Where do you put control of your life?
http://crackyouregg.com/locus-of-control/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

About Me

Anthony Chambers
View my complete profile

Followers