Thursday, May 19, 2011

Purpose 2

Les Brown says, "The two most important days of  your life are your Birthday and the day you discover your Purpose."  I agree whole heartedly. You know, PURPOSE, ,,, it, it, it ooh,ooh, JUST FEELS SO,O,O GOOD!!!!!!!:)  My Purpose, Is To SERVE my fellow man.

I'm embarking upon a new adventure. I'm extremely excited. Until about Twenty years ago, all the businesses I've been involved with, over the years, were all about making money. Then I discovered my Purpose. It was tough at first. To make money at it, I mean. Though money is important, I'm no longer willing to give up my joy or suffer to get it.  Twenty years ago I developed a program to work with kids, that grew into working with families, that grew into a school. A tremendous accomplishment.  However, my love was not for the business. My love was for the people I served. I was indirectly on Purpose. You see, the services provided, were on purpose, but I was sidetracked with the politics.  I hated it!!!  Due to the growth, I didn't know every one's name anymore, new folk would come and I didn't get a chance to welcome or interact with them and the politics was an absolute nightmare.  I  lost touch with the whole reason for getting involved.

So, I took inventory of my routine. I discovered it wasn't in line with my purpose anymore.  I broke that routine. The habit went kicking and screaming. But, I broke it!! Habits are hard to break.  Ive found the way to get of one, is to replace it with another. Of course , you want to leave one that doesn't serve you for one that will. I guess what I'm trying to say is, " Its Important To Feel Good!" Life is too short to be in misery.  I don't believe we have been put on this earth to be miserable, but to do, as the Bible says " To have life more abundantly."

Ive rediscovered my purpose and have taken immediate action to live it.  Life feels good again :).  By feeling good, Ive raised my mental frequency to a higher level that attracts everything and everyone desired, to fulfill my purpose.  Its a beautiful thing :)  I Go within, as Franky Beverly sings, " Feel that Happy Feelin."  Capture it and carry it with me all day every day. Staying on Purpose, I Create my own mental climate. I Call it up from within and I start to live that joy inside, out!  Then I see life from a completely different point of view.

Go within, discover your purpose, kick fear to the curb and Go For IT!!!

If you have an interest in how I live my purpose or how I may serve you, visit www.anthonychambers.org.

In Love and Light,

Anthony Chambers,

The Bringer of Light

1 comment:

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

About Me

Anthony Chambers
View my complete profile

Followers