Friday, April 29, 2011

Anthony's Odyssey

Hello, this is my first official blog.

My Mother passed away two years ago. Before she transitioned, I asked her, "Mom, I am so compelled to help people, yet I don't understand why it is, that I so emphatically,feel I'm capable?" Her response was, "Son, its in your microchip. It's because of all you've overcome and the knowledge learned from it."

The blog is self titled as my odyssey because my intent is to chronicle my journey as I transition from providing my skill or ministry in institutional or four wall settings to the global community. I pray, you will join my journey as I share an intimate view inside my mission to educate, inspire, bring light, self awareness and success to others.

1 comment:

  1. Mother is smiling I'm share. I look forward to watching your territory expand as your journey continues. In the meantime I will stay in the light!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

About Me

Anthony Chambers
View my complete profile

Followers